Sunday, January 23, 2011

My House In Minecraft

These are some pictures of my house. Hope they look ok!

Picture 1: Just as you walk in the door you have the living room/lounge area. There are a couple chairs, a couch, and a coffee table... Sort of. The painting there is two dudes about to fight.

Picture 2: Turning to the right you have the work shop. Eight furnaces help speed up smelt iron, other smeltable stuff, and cooking porkchops! Two work benches... Dunno why two but it looks good. In the corner on the right there is a way to the basement. In the corner on the left you have the ladder that goes to the second floor.

Picture 3: After coming off the ladder we have the big screen tv and a couch! Not much to this room really haha.

Picture 4: The bedroom. Got the bed with a bedside table with a "lamp" on it. Two more paintings, the skull, and my favorite in the left corner: the Creeper looking at you!

Picture 5: The basement. It has most of my storage along with an incinerator for items I don't need or have way too much of. It is powered by netherrack, which never burns out. And finally we have the Nether portal. Don't have much need to go there at the moment, but its there should I decide to go!

And there you have it! That is my home! Small but perfect for me =) Hope you like my house!

I will blog you later!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment