Friday, January 21, 2011

The First Post

The First Blog... Most people tell you more about themselves but I don't know how important that really is. What I will tell you is that each and every blog post, unless otherwise stated, will be posted from my cell phone via text message! That's different... Right?

As stated in my about me, I am not sure what content I will focus on. Perhaps gaming. Specifically World of Warcraft and perhaps my Minecraft adventures.

Speaking of Minecraft, I am currently working on a house for myself. The new trees notch added are excellent for adding variety in houses. I will be sure to show a few pics once it is done.

Not sure if this will just be a daily blog or a couple times daily. I will let you know! And that wraps up the first blog post! I will blog you later!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment