Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Japanese Is Hard!

So I have downloaded a few learn Japanese apps for my phone because I have always wanted to learn it and go to Japan some day! But... Japanese is a tough language to learn.

Its not just learning what letters convert to their letters or whatever, you actually have to learn their symbols as well as what they sound like. On top of that, there are three different branches of the language! These branches are hiragana, katakana, and kanji.

The symbols don't stand for one letter either. Each symbol is actually an entire syllable! I wish I could demonstrate this for you, but I can't. Maybe I can find a Japanese keyboard app for my phone.

Oh another thing I wanted to point out... The syllable thing. When you watch a dubbed Japanese movie, the reason the lips sometimes go on longer than what the english guy says is because their words are longer even for some of the simplest words! So the next time you make fun of those types of movies, remember that information haha. =P

Anywho... On Minecraft I started a branch mine at diamond level. That is such a better way to find diamond and iron. I will take a screenshot to show you at some point.

As for World of Warcraft... Nothing new to report yet. Haven't had a chance to get online for a couple days. No heroics for me yet sadly... Should be getting internet at my house soon... Like next week soon.

So yeah... That's it!

I will blog you later!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment